BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Bye Bye Jose & 'Yon'

Sigh.  I found out yesterday John and Jose are going to be released from NY soon.  They probably have one more week here.  I'm sad.  When I would come home in the afternoons they were such a breath of fresh air  literally after being in the smoke of Huff & Puff all day.  Sometimes Huff& Puff and I would beat them to the house after work.  Jon would come in and yell out to me, "Honey, I'm home!"  I in turn would yell back, "Hi Honey!"  Then we would all swap stories of what happened on our crazy inspections for the day followed by what seems like endless episodes of "World's Dumbest..." on TRUtv, UFC fights, The Weather Channel naturally and "Two and A Half Men" I've never seen someone laugh so hard at tv show.  It always has Jose in stitches! It's hilarious just to watch him.  I'm going to miss Jon's random outburst of songs with all the wrong lyrics. Such as the song 'Moves like Jagger'.   Bless his heart he's been bee boppin' around the house singing....  'I gots ta move my swagga'. I gots ta move my swagga."   Aleast it's not the 'Banana' song anymore. Today he busted out a throwback ... "My mama said there'd be days like this.  There'd be day's like this my mama said."  I'm going to miss his jolly old man laugh.    I'm going to miss making fun of Jose with the guys and how he pronounces certain words in English.  He says "good"  just like Jim Carey off of 'Bruce Almighty'. And we now call Jon 'Yon' because of Jose.   I'm going to miss Jose yelling at 'Yon' about how he needs to finish one thing before he moves on to the next because..."that's why all jeur paperwork keeps getting misplaced! 'Jeuw' need to focus on juan thing at a time Yon. Jou're making this 'yob' a lot harder than it should be!" 

I was really hoping all of my NY family would at least be here through Thanksgiving, but it looks like it's just going to me and 'Huff&Puff". Who now has this new thing he's saying all the time.  Whenever he's distracted in traffic and doesn't see that the vehicle in front of him isn't moving, once he realizes it, he then has to slam on his breaks and he says to his truck, "Whooa. Trigga' Whoa." I wasn't aware that we were now galloping thru' the streets of NY by a horse named Trigga.  I'm going to miss Jose & 'Yon'.  Now when I come home, it will just be silence with a lot of weird creepy Nik Naks staring at me.  And I swear if one of them says to me 'Honey, I'm home."  I might crap a brick and be outta there faster than lighting!

Now for a little music rambling:
I've been craving some new tunes lately to say the least so I bought Gavin DeGraw, Coldplay, and Florence and The Machine's new albums. They've seemed to satisfy thus far.  Coldplay's album is so good to run to.  I'm anxiously awaiting John Mayer's new ablum that has been put on hold due to his granuloma.  I wish I could be home for the Drew Holcomb's Very Neighborly Christmas show this year.  Andrew Ripp is going to be playing with them and 'other special guests' which I'm sure will include Dave Barnes. I miss home.  Oh! and pretty sure I'm in love with Bon Iver.

I've had a lot of readers ask about my 'Cougar's paws' shoes with the pink shoe laces in them. #Tottyflare Here they are! Ha! Have you ever?  I love it. They are kinda B.A. I'm just sayin'  





Huff&Puff Corner:
This past week Huff&Puff and I were heading down the interstate and without warning it went down to  2 lanes due to construction.  Classic. Well we we're sitting  in the lane next to the HOV lane when out of nowhere this SUV came flying by and his mirror smacked the heck outta Huff&Puff's mirror! He was livid and going off like a mad man. The SUV never stopped he just kept on going.  I just thought to myself...'Whoa. Trigga, Whoa.'

1 comment:

  1. ummm pretty sure I'll be at the Drew Holcomb Christmas show... I'll tell Dave and Andrew you said "hey"... sucka!!!!! bahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete